found something for S7

It looks like the first program can format function calls that are written in STL so that it can be viewed in FBD or LAD. Should be particular useful for projects that are converted from S5.

The second program can edit the comment lines in the code blocks. You can insert, remove, copy, etc.
I guess that it is useful if you have a project that you have uploaded from the PLC (and thus without comments), and you want to merge it with the comments from an older project.

Well, according the the descriptions on the SBS web-site, translated via Babel Fish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn), it comes out as follows -

The KOP-Konvertor says
converts a AWL call of a component with parameters so that these in KOP/FUP is representable.
Well, KOP is the German abbreviation for LAD, FUP is FBD, and AWL is STL. So presumably this scans an STL block, and adds the appropriate BLD and NOP statements to make any other FC/FB calss within it viewable as LAD or FBD.

The Titeleditor says
With our network title editor you can edit comfortably the network titles of components. Thereby functions are to them at the disposal the Step7 do not offer! You have an enormous advantage with the clearing of shifted network titles.
Hmmm, I think it's a network title editor but beyond that it's anybody's guess.

Regards

Ken.

programs

The statement of Jesper is correct. I asked the owner. Buts its only in german. If many users order the program in english then the program will be translated.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul_Freeman:

If many users order the program in english then the program will be translated.

Now if THAT'S not a Catch-22. They don't plan to translate it into English until they get a significant number of orders for an English version. But no one who speaks only English or speaks English but not German will order it because it's not in English.

These would be nice tools, though.

Keith