Looking for bargraph type display

grs

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that has a large bargraph type display? It has to be readable from a distance so I'm thinking of a bargraph that's 1" wide by approx 12" high. Interface would be 4-20mA.

grs

We once had to install a big, and I mean a BIG M****R F****R bargraph.

It was to stand in the middle of a place where there was acid from batterie crushing and fumes and oxide and mud and water and snow and explosive gaz ... You get the picture?

We installed a 6 feet air cylinder verticaly which pushed on a translucent plastic plate inside a transparent plastic pipe. All with a big spot light.

So there we had our own 6 feet tall bargraph. And it was explosion proof.

They could see it 1/4 mile away easy!!!

Gosh that time was fun.

That Oletek Site does have some cool Bar graphs.

This reminds me of something that I was thinking of.
Do you think any body makes an LCD display that would Output a scanner readable Barcode?

Currently I have a bunch of presses, and at the end of each shift, someone goes around and writes down press counts.
We use the
cub4l.gif
Cub, but ours are LCD.
Now if I could get a Counter like the Cub except the output would look like
barcode1.gif

A guy could make the rounds with a laptop in a short time.

gbradley said:
Now if I could get a Counter like the Cub except the output would look like
barcode1.gif

A guy could make the rounds with a laptop in a short time.

How about THIS bluetooth server to a PDA, George?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

gbradley said:
Yes that's cool :p except the Cost per Unit
$500.00 (n)

"OEM and Volume discounts apply, please contact Scanning Devices for details"

I'm sure they'll give you a price break if you buy a few thousand or so... ;)

beerchug

-Eric