Logic Design Free Software

Mmm, not sure that I like the representation of the hold in circuit.

My favourite in this direction was the Cyrano S/W from Opto 22, but that was 10 years ago, I don't know what their current ofering is like. On the other hand, that cost money, if this is free, it could be interesting to play around with. I assume, however, that this is purely simulation S/W and you can't actually drive anything with it.

Pretty good.

Ukrainian
This is pretty good. I think students will be able to understand their work better with simulation softwares like these.
Nice One! (y)

regards
Sherine T.

Boolean Algebra

GregPLC said:
Does it generate a truth table for you? Or help you simplify logic?
Fundamental of PLC’s programming is Boolean Algebra (see another picture I posted). So, if you build your circuit using Boolean algebra (which is great way to make circuit maximum simple!), you always can test the control you design in logic gates means. So, everybody can practice PLC programming, using this software. Not only programming, but also simulating a circuits.

startstop.gif

Last edited:
GregPLC said:
What a way to over complicate a holding circuit ;)
Sometimes people use NO contacts for Stop button when programming holding circuit, so I showed this way. Personaly I like NC better for safety reason. Sorry, if I hurt your feeling.