Iab 5.1

Hundikoer

Hello everybody

Does anybody know, where I can download RA's Integrated Architecture Builder v5.1? Or is it still in beta phase?

BR
Lauri

I have seen the "Beta"; and I immediately uninstalled it. They broke what I thought was a pretty valuable tool, in my opinion.

1) It is web-based, so it is slow (and we have a T1).
2) The entire look and feel is different, so you have to re-learn how to navigate through it.
3) Yes, they finally added PV+, but after adding MicroLogix 1500 in the last Service Pack release, they deleted all of the "old" platforms (no ML, SLC, or PLC-5).

I do not think it has been released to the general public yet; only distributors. When they do, I won't use it - I'll keep on using the old stuff.