Fuzzy plc

Queen

Hi..
plc cqm1h cpu21 consist of input modul(ID212), contact output (OC222), analog input modul(AD041) and analog output modul(DA024).

Can I implement a fuzzy logic algorithm to my PLC without additional hardware? and how?

Thanks

Queen

Until I know as, difficult it will be to transmit. It has two options,

a)Programming, to make the process all fuzzification. Result medium and independent control.
b)Model in a program and to get tables of relations. Result equivalent to the controller fuzzy and has controlled dependent.

Which software to optimize the model uses?
It explains the system, it will be able to use a software of this list to get tables of data. Fuzzy calculator good alternative, for get mains numbers.
List software http://www.it.uom.gr/pdp/DigitalLib/Fuzzy/fuzzy_soft.htm

Probably a lot easier to update the PLC to a CS1 and use analogue input and output cards and a C200H fuzzy unit. Then you just set the rules in software and the card does the rest.

Thanks Bob,
I think upgrade the plc is easier solution. It is a final option solution if by the first plc is not success. Thank for your advice.

Regard.