1771-SDN need to move to slot 1

thunder

I am using a 1771-SDN Devicenet module on a PLC-5 I have it in slot 0 but need to move it to slot 1 of this group. Because I am adding a E-Net module to the 5-60LB controler. But when I move the devicenet card the slot information box in the programing software is grayed out.

It has been a while, but check on the slot addressing for the
rack. I think some of the smart module ie 1771-SDN will only work
in single slot mode.

AJ

Similar Topics

Hello, I am setting up for practice and I am having trouble seeing the 1771 Scanner in RsLinx as well as Rsnetworx My setup: slot 0 : PLC-5/40E...
Replies
Views
Hi, Whats yours thoughts or experiences on buying used PLCs parts from Ebay? Had any success? I need a 1771-SDN Devicenet scanner to add about...
Replies
Views
We have an Allen Bradley Powerflex 70 Device net drive connected to PLC5 1771-SDN module. The replacement drive is a much newer firmware so I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to use a 1771-SDN devicenet card for a remote control panel which is controlled by PLC5000. Now, it looks like 1771-SDN is used for...
Replies
Views
I have now 2 scanners that have the RED light Fault lit.. It has been put on the back burner and not an immediate FIX... The first one was fine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom