CPU Working memory

HI friends ,

I have a doubt by writing a ladder in STEP -7 V5.2 THE working memory consumed is more or less than in STEP-7 v5.1.

My cpu working memory is 97% and how to compress it and i want to add a few modifications.

I agree with u joseph is there any other way to compress,

and the memory consumption by using step-7 v5.2 is more compared to step -7 v5.3 and step-7 v5.1

I think that STEP7 will ask you if it should compress the memory for you if you hit the roof while editing.

The memory consumption should not depend of the software version of STEP7.

If the problem is that Compress doesnt free up enough memory, then you should start looking into unused blocks that you can remove.

Similar Topics

i am facing a strange issue at a site where CPU 315 is linked to the SCADA and from SCADA we are controlling various process basically its a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a plc omron CJ1M connected to a HMI this is a reconditioned panel in which this plc is connected. But the touch screen of the HMI is not...
Replies
Views
I cannot make a connection that is integrated in the TP900... Could the reason because of using a 300 CPU in Tia Portal ???
Replies
Views
Hi Why does this code not working in a CPU 416-2 ? FUNCTION_BLOCK FB840 TITLE = 'Read and write to Kval-DB' // // Block Comment... // VERSION...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to set up a PB network between 3 s7-CPU315-2DP v2.6 , but i couldn't... Here is the connection: Slave1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom