scratchpad text on PV300

RDP

Is there a way to display a variable in the text that pops up when you use the numeric sratchpad entry? when the scratchpad pops up, it overlaps the entire screen so data that is under cant be seen. Or is there a way to format the size of the scratchpad? panelview is 2711-K3A17L1 FW4.41
THANKS

Last edited:
My version of Panelbuilder shows only two choices for the text area - 'show current text' and 'masked'. The 'masked' is probably only used for a 'password' type entry so that's probably not what you want. Can you do anything by manipulating the 'current text'?

I have only found in PB32 v3.81 where under application settings, External Fonts the change for numeric scratchpad customization, and I can type in text, but if I try to put in a variable it just shows the formatting for the variable and the tag name on the screen as the prompt.
thanks