AB PV inserts

jimtech67

I am looking for something to print on that can be inserted into AB PanelView F keys. We had 8.5 x 11 sheets of plastic that worked in laser jet printer. I have excel spread sheets with all the correct sizing, just type in the text, print and cut out. Our supply of this stuff is gone. I found in the stuff in dusty box in supply closet. The pages are like the transparencies you use for overhead projectors but instead of clear they were white. I have been to Office Max, Staples and places like that but came up empty. Any help out there.

GO JETS

I just got a set of these (2711-NF1) and they are the individual strips. I don't know how you could feed them into a printer. I was hoping they would be fixed to an 8-1/2 X 11 but they're not.

I do not think it was picture paper. It was definitely some sort of plastic that was able to be used in a laser jet. We have heavy paper (cover stock) that I have been using but the other stuff was the best.

GO JETS

That's better

I do not think it was picture paper. It was definitely some sort of plastic that was able to be used in a laser jet. We have heavy paper (cover stock) that I have been using but the other stuff was the best.

Sometimes even when I am logged in my post shows up as guest. I am browing with Mozilla could this be the problem??????

GO JETS

Possible Option

I have never tried this but this may work.
Buy some 8 1/2 x 11 white photo glossy paper.
Buy some 8 1/2 x 11 clear laminating sheets.

Print your AB labels to the photo paper.
Peal and press on laminating sheet to protect paper.
You will have to be careful and make sure you don't get any bubbles
when applying the laminating sheets.

Re: Possible Option

Mark Buskell said:
I have never tried this but this may work.
Buy some 8 1/2 x 11 white photo glossy paper.
Buy some 8 1/2 x 11 clear laminating sheets.

If the laminated paper is not too thick.

I use "white transparencies" or white overheadfilm. A4 size, so it is easy to cut. I use those instead of clear transparency because of the backround colour. Is it easy to print text strips with laser. Like plastic paper. Not able to use with overheadprojectors, because not transparent.
Tmu