Lenze Drive PLC

randomFire

Hi there,

Anybody know of a uk stockist of Lenze developer studio software? I need to make a program backup from a PLC EC030(?) so if anybody could tell me what comms cable I need ( and even what the protocol is) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

rf

thanks, I found their website before, but it doesn't do anything...no links to anywhere, just a dead page. It seems there is not a lot of info at all bout this stuff... :(

Its not a dead page, the menu is on the left. Its a java applet so java will have to be enabled on your PC. Highlight what you want and a drop down menu offers different languages. Operating instructions has the manual for Developer Studio plus alot of other manuals.

The software can be downloaded but you have to register. Click on Software downloads then choose a languge in the menu and it will take you to a login screen.