hi im making a traffic light system

of just 2 streets crossing but i cant really get over the orange lights

any clue's?

the plc im using still does the number thing like:
L NI 0.1
= Q0.0

all help is welcome :)
sorry for bad english im from belguim

Start with a simple text description of what you want to happen. Then start adding logic functions that perform the actions dictated by these steps, one at a time. Don't try to figure out the whole thing at once - break it down to simple tasks, and as you accomplish one add others. Understand that as you add new steps you may have to go back and revise the previous "done" steps to work with the new ones.

Post your trial code here, including the model and manufacturer of the PLC and the software you are using.

Also do a search on traffic lights this is the most common asked question on this site so most likely your questions have been answered dozens of times.