AFE IC2000 Migration

stevel

Hello all,

I'm currently converting a number of old AFE IC2000 SCADA systems to Cimplicity (GE FANUC).

I've heard of some Migration tools to convert direct to Cimplicity or other SCADA AFE screens/tags. Does anyone knowe where I can get these tools? Or a better way than just going through every screen/tag etc..

Thanks..

Steve..

There's a GE forum at http://gefanuc.bnsi.net/eforum/ (not as good as PLCS.net); someone there might know.

Cimplicity used to be able to convert it's graphics to ASCII for editing/re-importing, if you can get some kind of metafile export from IC200 then you might have a chance of hacking it for import.

At the time of the AFE aquisition there was talk of "merging" the IC2000 product with Cimplicity but it doesn't look like it ever happened.