Concept quantum 4x register addressing

No.
If you are programming with Function Blocks you can use the WORD_TO_BIT block to convert a word into 16 consecutive boolean "outputs". In 984LL the BLKM command could move a 4x registers into 16 consecutive 0x coils.

The term "4x" register (i.e. 4x1, and 4x2 and 4x1000) is an easier and more accurate way to describe the Modicon read/write State RAM words. Some processors use 5 digit addresses (i.e. 40001, 40002, 41000) and all of the new ones use 6 digits (i.e. 400001, 400002, and 401000). All of the current programming software lets you program using 5 or 6 digit or even the short hand method (i.e. 4:1, 4:2, 4:1000) and converts the addressing to the correct format for the processor

I have a ton of data that needs to be shared between a few processors.
They are layed out such that word 1 and 2 have discrete info (start stops , auxs , etc..) stacked together and words maybe 3 - 100 have integer data.

In ab I would have addressed these bits of the word individually like

400000/1
--( )--

It doesnt look like I can do that here.

You must move your data into 0x coils (if you are using discrete addresses) or into BOOL coils (if you are using unlocated variables)

If your data is in consecutive coils use the IEC_BMDI function if you don't like the BIT_TO_WORD and WORD_TO_BIT options. This single function will move your 32 0x coils into the bits of 2 4x registers or the bits from 2 4x registers to 32 consecutive 0x coils. A word of warning though, because you are dealing with the old style Modicon words the bit location may be of concern (or may be not). When Modicon State RAM words are expressed as individual bits they are numbered from left to right (i.e. 1, 2, 3 ... 16) not the conventional right to left (15, 14, 13,...0).

Personally I like to use unlocated variables and the WORD_TO_BIT functions because then my "coils" do not have to be consecutive.