Communication with CP341

dwcy

This is my first time to use CP341. In my system, there are two CP341 modules, one work as Modbus Master and other one work as Modbus Slave. The Modbus Master get data from three Chiller controllers and then the Modbus Slave provide data to BMS of the building. I found some application example for CP341 about the Modbus Master and Slave, however their are in STL language. Anybody have application example in Ladder Diagram? ThankS!

Hello dwcy, this may not help at the moment, but if you can wait about a week i should have finished commissioning my first S7300 job :( , in which i have used 2 x CP341 modules (one acting as Master to two Atlas Copco compressors, the other acting as a Slave to a Honeywell DCS system).

I too found the STL a little weird looking at first, but now i feel i know the comms side inside out (had no choice!). The Slave side is dead easy (a little bit of initialising and then basically set a start address for the Modbus mapping - then it's up to the BMS people to configure their side to do the controlling). The Master side wasn't as straight forward, but still managed ok.

More than happy to share the code when i've completed.

Hope this is helpful. ;)

I also have an app w/ CP341-11 modbus slave (s7-300 system) to Honeywell Experion (master). I am need of a go-by example to set-up.
Did you finish your start-up. Thanks