GX IEC Developer

johnjo1714

I need help writting a PLC program in GX IEC developer V6.1

I have attached files with my program but keep geetting errors when i build it

Where is the program?

You have posted the homework/exam question but not the program you have written. Please post your program then maybe we can help.

hi goody
please tell me that I can use the siemens simatic manager trial again and again with out reinstallation of the window and software

Why don't you print it to a pdf & see if that will be small enough GXIEC does produce large files or you can archive it then post it this creates smaller files

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hello, i want to do a device backup but can´t find it. Someone remembers? :huh:
Replies
Views
I reposted this as I had mistakenly put IX developer in the title (it was a long day) :zzzzz: I have a policy of always verifying code before I...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have a small problem that I hope someone here could help me with. I'm trying to set up a transparent mode so I can monitor my program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom