I would like some constructive criticism

I am writing a program on a slick 500-1747 L. 30 b processor. I am writing this for a led transfer system that I am using at work .I would like some constructive criticism as to how I have wrote the program. flaws or good points. I believe it to be viable but I would like an outside opinion. I tried to be descriptive with my tags as far as identifying my inputs and outputs.it is very simple to be honest.I have a bin indicator that gives me a level readind on my torpedo on my third level where the lead is needed to sit in a receiver waiting to be used. this is strictly to fill a dumy hopper that will fill a loss in weight feeder. let me try to make this clear I have a loss in weight feeder that will need to be refilled after it discharges a certain amount of material. the program I am writing is to strictly fill the dummy hopper and make sure I have a reserve of lead material waiting to refill my loss in weight feeder

now for the hard part trying to figure out high to get the program into my post

[email][email protected][/email] said:

now for the hard part trying to figure out high to get the program into my post

We're usually all too happy to tell someone what they've done wrong!

To post your code, first you have to register. Then the box at the bottom of the page will show:

[attachment]

Next, Zip the RSS file, and follow the rest of Ron's instructions