1785 Pfb

khm5

K
I can not connect to my 1785 pfb module using the LSM software. I get a time out error. My cable and port settings match the drawing in the LSM manual.I also need to connect this module to a Siemens S7 400. AB does not support this coprocessor any more. Any suggestions?

Are you using SST card? I mean is it equivalent to SST PFB module? If so, then your configuration (like node number, Master or slave and baud rate etc) at AB end should match with those at Siemens end.

If you can send both the PLC programs and your configuration file, one can look into the same.

-Rahul.

I can not find a link to the manual. AB does not support it any more. It is not SST. I can not connect to it with my laptop.

Similar Topics

We have many sites with PLC-5s and 1785-ENET sidecars that are being pounded pretty hard by the GE IGS driver (Kepware) and iFIX/Historian...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an older system that incorporates a PLC 5/20C and 1785 ENET A sidecar. Right now, I have the rack in a lab environment completely...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully connected a 1785-KE 15 pin serial port to a modern radio RJ45 port using 3 wire standard Tx,Rx,Gnd? No Handshaking? I am...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to connect a Prosoft 5201-MNET-DFCM to a existing KE module. It will be used to get information from a PLC 5 using DH+ via...
Replies
Views
Please help me! I need to perform the firmware update for PLC 5 1785-L20E / 1785-L40E and 1785-L80E, but I do not find these firmware to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom