need some pros to give feedback on program

plcnewbie

I had to do this menu program and wanted to get some feedback from some of you pros on here. it is written in versapro for ge 90-30. But I have attached it as a word doc.

Thanks

Hello newbie

Forgive me but I've been in Allen Bradley world for a long time now, and haven't done any GE 90/30 programming since 1993. My only observation is that there seems to be no logic controlling the copying of the 5 recipe arrays to the "active array". I confess I'm not real familiar with the instruction set and its graphic representation, so I might have missed it.

CB

menu ops

it work like this if i choose one recipe then the others are locked out from being chosen until the mixer has completed and pos transition resets all the stuph. I didnt get much feedback on it but it tests real well and I even wrote a wonderware screen for it. It looks pretty sweet.