Analogue input filter

G
I am trying to program a positioning system based on laser positioning sensors, and a thought occured to me~:
What happens if there is a sudden fleeting obstruction to the laser light? Is there a simple(ish)way of filtering the analogue signal in the ladder code? There is no filtering available in the configuration for the card (GE Fanuc IC693 ALG221)and I have no manuals as yet for the position transmitters to see if it can be done there. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I am just wondering do I need to set up each channel configuration, including enabling the channel , ranging … if I have already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a device which is giving out a 4 -20mA signal but the ADC's on the PLC channel do not match. The supplier is saying the channel needs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm planning to install a new Analogue Input module Q68AD-G. It will inserted on Rack 0 Slot 4. When it's installed, will the code recognise...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a Q68AD-G card (8 channel). I want to configure it for 0-10v analogue input. I've enabled the channel by using Un\G0. Then I used the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom