Flex ex module

We can Use!! Why Not?

Hi KD,
We can use as you required. The thing needed is you have to use 1797-CEC and 1797-BIC. I have used the same and it works. If you want details, you can refer the installation manual of 1797-BIC.

--RD.

We can Use!! Why Not?

Hi KD,
We can use as you required. The thing needed is you have to use 1797-CEC and 1797-BIC. I have used the same and it works. If you want details, you can refer the installation manual of 1797-BIC. I tried to attach manual herewith for your ready reference, but its size even in zip is too big for here.

--RD.

Standard Assumption!!

That's obvious Philrey.
I hope, Kishordivekar must be known about the fact. As i understand, he might be having some I/O's which need to be ex-proof, but since there might be the rquirement that the non-ex modules to be attached to ex-proof (might be existing) rack (should be less than 8 modules).

Rahulkumar Dave

If nothing changed since I looked at this while ago 1797-CEC and 1797-BIC provide conversion from 1794 adapter to 1797 I/O modules. In you case it is backwards 97 to 94.

I don't think you can use 1794 I/O directly with 1797-ACNR as it uses different (low voltage) flex bus.