RSLogix re-installation

Eddie Willers

[erk... this was meant to be a reply to the RSLogix Re-Installation thread]

You may be able to use a utility like IOMEGA's Appmover to get RSLogix from one drive to the next.

But probably you'll need the RSI utility EVMOVE to get the activation onto a keydisk diskette, and then from that diskette to the new computer. You might try making the new PC a network drive to the old one and using EVMOVE across that connection.... that's something I've never tried.

If you had a valid license for this software at one time, the renewal/reinstatement with Rockwell is steep, but much less expensive than buying the software all over again.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Respected Members I try to install RSlogix Emulate Version 20.04.00 but the error occurs during the installation which is shown in the image...
Replies
Views
At the factory I work in we have versions of RSLogix 5000 ranging from version 10 to version 20. When installing RSLogix 5000 it asks which...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I installed a RSLogix 5000 V20.04 to my Windows 10 system today, and it seemed everything is ok before I started it. The software gave me...
Replies
Views
Hello, besides a post on this site from 2016, I haven't seen any questions or answers regarding this. Is if it is possible to strip the RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Status update for posterity, and also request for help! I have spent the day installing as much RA software as possible on Windows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom