Toshiba EX100 PLC

I have inherited a project which was stored on an ancient DOS type PC with EXPDD250-V3.0D programming software. I have been trying to update the program & comments etc & have transferred it to my laptop which has a W98 operating system. All goes well until I try to print out the program and I then get some kind of corruption whereby the program will not start again and I have to reload the software and recopy the project files across. For the printing, I connect my laptop to a HP laser printer and I select the HP printer option at the printer options in the Toshiba print screen.Other problem is that even when the information does print initially, it is too wide for a standard A4 page in "portrait" and some info is missed. Has anyone had similar problems and can offer advice- Thanks.

I program the EX100's from time to time and I cannot remember having any printing difficulties.
Over the weekend I will boot the software and print something off.

The software PDD.EXE can be downloaded at http://www.tic.toshiba.com

There are a few versions, maybe download all of them and then test the print facility with one of the versions.

Goody,
thanks for your help. The website was helpful- guess I should have looked there first. Printing now works but I still can't compress the page to fit on A4 and still see ladder line comments. Do you print onto A4 or A3 sheets.
Thanks again, ColinA