temperature control

carl england

am trying to set up a process temperature control with an omron cqm-1h. have the temperature control cards but my syswin (3.4) doesn't seem to have the iotc command. is there a patch to add the iotc command to syswin?

reading the spec sheets on the temperature controllers for the cqm-1h, a command is referred to (iotc). i am assuming that it means Input Output Temperature Controller. the specs state that the pid values can be set using this command. also all other parameters are passed to and from the temp controllers with IOTC. it is a function that is not available in syswin version 3.4 (like the PID function wasn't available in version 3.2). i need a patch to add the iotc (extended) function to syswin before i can proceed with my temp cont project.

IOTC is an I/O command instruction. It is also an expansion instruction. You have to set up the DIP switches for expansion instructions and then map IOTC to an instruction number.

By the way, I was unable to find that instruction in Syswin V3.4. Found it in CX-Programmer version 5. I believe you will have to purchase CX-Programmer V5 to access the function.

To the best of my knowledge there are no more, and will be no more, patch files for Syswin. V3.4 was the last.