I need total control products software

bbseay

I need TOTAL CONTROL PRODUCTS software for Quick Panel Jr. Does anyone have a copy I can use. I will never use their products I just have a program I need to transfer over to EZ touch and having the TCP software would make life easier.

the software's only 1/2 of your issue.

TCP uses a special cable that is difficult or impossible
to build from scratch

There is also no guarantee that the program in the QP Jr is accessible. If the person who created the screens for the QP Jr only downloaded the compiled executable to it, you're not going to be able to retrieve anything useful from it.

Your best bet would be to hire a local person with the software, cable, and experience to come in and see what he/she can do for you.

I already have .prj files I need the software to print the files off.
There will be no need to connect to the quick panel jr. I'll need the software to open the files with. :D
Thanks,
Billy

the program is accessible. the company that wrote it has been out of business for years. The programs I have have been passed from a group of owners who have used it over the years. I have the programs on my computer they end in the .prj file.....

This software needs activation key - this is only way you can use it even you can find a copy.

Find someone who owns software and can create PDF for you (free or for a small fee)

If you have a local distributor that sells TCP products (it's actually Xycom, now), then they will either print the files for you or provide you with outdated software. I got a free copy of QuickDesigner 3.2 (the current version is 3.7) from my distributor because I don't plan to use it to make money.