.NET OPC Results

I have used metadynamics for the client and it works fine.
I haven't had any problems with it. Everything as far as calling opc servers, groups, etc. is the same as using VB6 with opc automation. Its pretty close to invisible, it just makes opc work in .net.

I haven't ever used advosol. I just checked out the advosol product. It looks good, I'll probably check out the evaluation sometime. I noticed it has a wizard and some extra help features. Metadynamics does not.

I chose Metadynamics because it was the only product I could find for .net, and its worked so I never checked out anything else.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I have an application that consists of S7-300 with PLC program created in STEP7 Simatic Manager (v5.6 SP2) with SIMATIC NET PC SW...
Replies
Views
I've set up a Clarinet OPC server on a remote computer and am now trying to view these OPC tags in FTView SE. I have added the OPC dA server to...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom