Speedtronic Mark IV Interfacing

yopy_yogie

Is anybody has successfully interfacing General Electric Speedtronic Mark IV Gas Turbine System to HMI (e.g InTouch HMI)?

I have a project to create HMI console for Speedtronic Mark IV, but still do not have an idea how to connect Speedtronic to HMI.

Thank You

I once integrated the GE SpeedTronic MKV to a Bailey DCS.

It was clunky back then (and probably is still now). We had to do Modbus from the GE HMI - PC RS232 Port to the Bailey. What a pain.

Problem is that the GE system is proprietary and I don't think that there are any 3rd party drivers for it. Too bad. Since the GE SpeedTronic is for high speed processing on the turbine (think about it - running combustion at ragged edge of the cycle takes high speed processing) integrating a 3rd party I/O server and HMI would detract from the system.

Hopefully you may find something that works.

Good luck.

informacion

yopy_yogie said:
Is anybody has successfully interfacing General Electric Speedtronic Mark IV Gas Turbine System to HMI (e.g InTouch HMI)?

I have a project to create HMI console for Speedtronic Mark IV, but still do not have an idea how to connect Speedtronic to HMI.

Thank You
jesus