step motor agitation

jenny

using 2 TON's as an oscillator i am able to clock my stepper motor a single step clockwise every minute.(using O:2/4 as a single step control for motor output.) how is it possible for me to have the motor swipe back and forth (like wiper blades ) every second. O:2/2 is the control for CW(off)&CCW(on).

Thanx

Glad you made this thread, I just setup a test station for the main stepper motors we use but I dont have an oscillator to make them run continuous. I have been using a relay type pulse generator to create movement but it isnt very fast.

I hadnt thought about using a plc as the oscillator, good idea.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to PLC who wanna use Q00J CPU with Output module QY40P for generating high-speed pulses to control 2 phase step...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Well, I'm going to work with the instruction PTO in PLC micrologix 1400 BXB, and I'm using a driver, but I'm not sure how I should...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please help me how to work as link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8G21SPWq8 i hope to receive your help soon. My email ...
Replies
Views
Hello to all. I am a very beginner in PLC stuff(total noob), so forgive me for stupid questions. So i need a low budget solution for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a stepper motor with integrated driver, the driver needs a pulse input signal and direction input (see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom