Controllogix Processor with Modbus port

ashley

Just heard from someone that Rockwell has come out with a Controllogix processor with a built in Modbus port.
Anyone else knows of this? If yes, can I have the part number please.

What Rockwell has done is developed logic to emulate Modbus out of the Logix serial port

Logix Firmware ver 13.xx has Modbus Support over serial port.
They have a sample program installed in you samples folder for ver 13.

Thanks for the replies.

I know that the MVI56-MCM module from Prosoft has a register space of 5000 registers.

Is there any limit on the amount of data that can be transferred using the Modbus functionality of the ControlLogix with firmware ver. 13.xx?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey, really simple one likely, but I am unable to gain access to our L85E processor web interfaces. We have flashed these into v.35 firmware which...
Replies
Views
We have Factorytalk View SE distributed project running version 7. I am trying to connect a 1756-L81E processor to the project using RSLinx...
Replies
Views
HI all. We have found a weird issue with our 1756-L72 controllogix processor. After it was opened the other day and closed, (we guess this is...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure that I already know how this one is going to turn out – but I figured I'd ask anyway ... I ordered a 1756-L75 processor off of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having trouble setting up communication between wonderware intouch 2014 and Controllogix L55 rev 11 processor using DASABCIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom