Promis-E for sale

GregPLC

Grettings everyone. We've decided to standardize on one CAD package and are purchasing AutoCAD Electrical and doing away with Promis-E. It's for sale if anyone's interested. The origional one year software contract just ran out, but it's the latest version (5.06.42). The software is activated via a hard lock. (parallel port dongle) If you'd like more information on this go to: www.ecti.com I figure that some of the independents on here might appreciate this. We purchase the software new for around $2K. If you're interested you can contact me 262-251-8572 x176

Greg

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I'm interested in the Bentley Promis.e Design Software. Have many of you used it , and how much does it cost ? Is there any...
Replies
Views
Anybody heard of this stuff, or used it? It looks pretty cool, somebody asked me about it but I've never seen it before. It could save a lot of...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used ECT Promis-E for schematic design? It looks very impressive on the web site : www.ecti.com Thanks! TM
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a retired PLC developer and have some IDEC PLC equipment that was used for development that I would like to sell. Everything is in...
Replies
Views
The Tesla thread got me wondering, what has been your wisest stock investment move? Maybe you got in early or sold at just the right time. Your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom