Simulator Fonts

qutipie

I am having problems with my font sizes in the simulator. I have changed them in my control panel as well as in LogixPro its self. I cannot see the stop button in any of the simulators, and the open/start or close buttons are completely off the panel. The garage door is also completely messed up the door is about an inch from where it is supposed to be. I can actually see outside. If anyone has had a similar problem please help. My operating system is XP and my computer is a Dell Insperion Laptop. Please help

Amy

qutipie,

There are no screen resolution settings in the LogixPro simulator program. All I can suggest is to check you Windows Control Panel Display settings. Perhaps you have your monitor set on a low screen resolution, which causes a smaller area to be displayed. For example, you could have screen resolution set at 640 x 480 pixels. The Dell Inspiron is capable of displaying up to 1600 x 1200 pisels. So try moving up to the next larger size. Also, some of the simulation screens have to be resized before you can see everything.

As for the garage door on the door opener simulation, if you have space under or over the door, then your limit swithces are not operating correctly...you probably need to look at that part of the program again.

I have all the LogixPro exercises worked out, so ask if you need help on others.

Last edited: