siemens s7 PID FB1 protected

DeHulk

I'm having a problem with a PID controled valve.

At one time they call FB1 (PID) and there are several inputs and outputs
I want to open FB1 to get some information about how it works but it cant be opened cause it is protected !
What can i do do get information about de FB ?

Which PID Block are you using? I can't find any Siemens block either FB1 or PID in the Standard Library.

If it's a Siemens Block which has just been renamed, you can get all the info you need to use it by highlighting it and pressing the "F1" key.

If it's not a Siemens Block and your equipment supplier has included his own special PID Block, then if the same procedure doesn't work you'll need to contact your supplier for the information.

Similar Topics

Hello all, A group I am involved with is just completing converting a Siemens APACS control system over to an RSLogix PLC. The subject came up of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have problem with getting PID to work. Have been using 4x different programmers on siemens, not one could make PID to work as I want. Problem...
Replies
Views
Urgent, Commissioning deadline. I am using CONT_C in a function block. I call the FB in a Cyclic Program (OB32). when the PID is in manual I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program the PID function of a G120 drive using Starter. The PID output looks good but the "limitation active" LED is always on...
Replies
Views
Can any one help me regarding how to give set point via field bus for control yasakawa a1000 drive while it is running on PID operation. Also i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom