Modicon TSX Premium PLC.Protocol

kishordivekar

I am Looking for the Details of the Modicon TSX Premium PLC. Basic communication setup for this PLC using the PL7 Pro Software is already established. I had connected it to the PLC’s TER port and able
to go online with the PLC using PL7 Pro Software. But I don’t know what are the protocol details for the TER port. My intention of doing this is, I want to communicate further my SCADA with this PLC using the OPC Driver over the Modbus Protocol. I hope this clarifies what I require. So Please look if u can help
me out in anyway.

The TSX Premium TER port protocol is Uni-Telway. For Modbus, you will need to add an option port, either the PCMCIA card or the SCY module.

Does your OPC support Uni-Telway?

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I am working with a PLC MODICON PREMIUM TSX P573634, and I have got some questions about it, I have worked with several PLCs of...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am not very familiar with Modicon PLC's at all. I have a TSX Premium with 2 remote rack Output Modules that have 2 DD03600...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Good Morning. I am trying to connect STB NCO2212 with TSX P571634 PLC via Canopen Communication. But i am unable to configure the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am not able to communicate to BEI Ideacod Absolute encoder with the Counter Module. Issue is as i Enable Direct Enable command in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom