RSView Tag .CSV import not working

RSL

I am having a lot of trouble with the import export utility in RS-View 6.4.

I can export, edit copy and rename folders and tags. Then when I import I don't get any errors. It completes and then when I launch view all my tags and folders are just not there?

I am very tired, been up all night. It is highly likely I am doing something very stupid here?

I am at whits end on this. ideas anyone?

I used this thing earlier this week and it worked slick. Now I am completely stumped?

RSL,

I am using RSView32 Works, version 6.3. I have noticed a small quirk. When you import new tags, they often go into a new folder. Open "Edit Mode", "Tag Database". Now look in the lower left corner of the screen, underneath "Search For:". You should see a small tree menu, with a File Folder icon. click on the folder to see what else is in there! Your tags may be installed somewhere inside the main folder, but hidden from view until you open it up.

If you've had the database open whilst doing the import you won't see the new tags unless you presh the "Refresh" button (the one that looks like a paintbrush)on the button bar.