Ascii

scotty

i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SIGN READ OUT THE ASCII CHARACTERS FOR A CHANGING PERCENTAGE. I have sent the the data to an ascii data file and then from there to the file holder for the message, but it takes the length number and turns that into an ascii string and throws that up with the number that I want. The AIC command requires the length, but I don't see how I can remove the length when it is transfered to the holding file. Any ideas?

Strip off the data/characters you need into a third file, which will be the one to actually be sent to the display.

Similar Topics

Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom