Critique Program

SeanLee

Was wondering if i put a program from logix Pro on here you guys would give to Crtitical Feedback on my programs.

I just want to know if my programs are spagetti and if there is anything i can do to improve them and make them more stuctured.

:confused:

Its free see

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

for a pdf reader

Then to save a pdf do this

Just select to print the project, and then on the print screen, instead of selecting the printer, select Distiller. When you press OK, a save as dialogue opens up to allow you to save the file as a Acrobat PDF.

But i must admit its nicer to view in .rss format

Perhaps you should post both !

Similar Topics

Anyone out there with Automation Direct DirectSoft 5 experience willing to give a "look over" of a TOTAL NEWBIE's first stages of writing a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have taken over a Building Management System that hasn’t performed well since installed. It’s a ControlLogix main with wireless messaging to...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I work for a small family business and am working on adding automation capabilities to our surface mining operations, for a little...
Replies
Views
(*convert rpm into inches per sec //1.5708 * rpm /1800 * 12"*) BridgeWriteSpdInSec:= 1.5708 * INT_TO_REAL(Bridge_write_speed_rpm) /1800.0 * 12.0...
Replies
Views
(* convert the inputs to floats *) input_min:= raw_min_real; input_max:= raw_max_real; scaled_min:= eu_min_real; scaled_max:= eu_max_real...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom