Advantech Help

jgreenewv

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey, guys. Is anyone out there a guru on Advantech Studio? I'm working on a project where I am replacing an Advantech SCADA system, but the original supplier only installed runtime. I would like to pull up the project to get a tag database, but we don't use Advantech, and I don't feel like buying the software just to do this. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to pull the tag database and e-mail it to me if I send you the project? Thanks.

Joe Greene

A couple years ago, their demo version of A-Studio, posted on the web for download, was crippled somehow or other, but I thought that it was crippled by limiting it to 2 hours run time.

If that's still the case, have you considered downloading the demo?

I haven't been to their web site in over a year, so I'm not sure it's still there.

I'm poking around in a pile of old CD's to see if I can find a demo version.

Dan

Thanks for the tip, Dan. They don't have the current version posted, but I did a search and found a copy of 5.0, which is the version they are running. Thanks again.

Joe