LD I0.0
O Q0.1
AN T37
= Q0.1

Network 12
LD Q0.1
AN I0.0
TON T37, +9000

Basically what I have now is a input from 0.0, if that input trips it energizes output 0.1 which turns off a relay. When Input 0.0 resets itself it starts a 15 min timer that delays the output from denergizing.

I understand this fine, what I'm getting stuck on is the following.

-I'm trying to make it so on the second time input 0.0 receives voltage again it engergizes 0.1 just like above, but when it clears for the second time a timer for 1 hour starts not 15 mins.

-Now on the third time it does the same process but this time I want it to latched so the output never opens up again, until input 0.1 is pushed.

I know this is a large post, I've been doing alot of reading in the siemens manual I can't find much, can anyone suggest where to start with this?

Roy
(I don't do this for a living, its a diy home project for the house)

Use a counter to associate the first time with a count of 1, second time with a count of 2, and so on. Now you have the logic to interlock any event with the counter output.

This is what I've come up with so far using timers.

Network 1 // Network Title
// Network Comment
LD I0.0
LD I0.1
CTU C1, +1

Network 2
LD C1
O Q0.2
AN T36
= Q0.2
Network 3
LD Q0.2
AN I0.0
TON T36, +9000
Network 4
LD I0.0
LD I0.1
CTU C2, +2

Network 5
LD C2
O Q0.2
AN T37
= Q0.2
Network 6
LD Q0.2
AN I0.0
TON T37, +32000

The problem I'm having now are the counters are not functioning properly one should trip on one count, the other on two counts, they both trip on one count. I'm also having trouble ceating a third counter that will latch on 3 counts and not allow the output to deenergize til 0.1 the reset button is hit.

I know im doing something wrong thats right in front of my nose, some advice would be great.

Gabe

Just use 1 counter and then a compare on the count value before your logic. You can have as many states as you like then.

So 1 push C1=1
second push C1=2 and so on