2 questions (conrol logix with PV+)

darrenj

First question..Is there any way i can downloada new screen saver to the unit?..I know you could on the older ones just not sure about these units..

Second is more a legal question...Can a program be copyright or trade marked? I have spent a lot of time developing the programs for a couple of machines and would hate for someone to copy and then use them. I could lock them but i would have to give the pasword to the maintinance people and we all know how they remember the pasword..They write it on the controller...

any ideas?

1 more quicky!! is there a patch or a download that will allow rsview ME to run on windows XP home? or just pro?

Thanks

Darren

1. See Rockwell KB G80055007

2. I'm no lawyer just so you know..
I think the short answer is NOT WORTH IT. OEM lock it and I for one will not deal with you. Ever. Learn to live with it like everyone else here or program it in embedded type system.

3. No, but people have known to run it on XP Home.

harryting...is that a publication number? i have searched the ra site and it tells me nothing found with that number..also tried searching for screensaver and nothing for the plus comes up??

Thanks

D