ddc

The first drawback is that it is an obsolete term.

The term and the technology was developed back in the '70's to describe control systems for HVAC and building climate control. It was meant to differentiate a comm link an mulitple local controllers from pneumatic control systems or simple stand alone control, like a thermostat.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any experience just connecting to a Flowserve Limitorque Modbus/Rtu Ethernet gateway for DDC comm board? Everything is correct...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, After few years off we just tried to run a very old thermoforming machine Cannon-Shelley TP-3624 with a DirectLogic DL-330 D3-330...
Replies
Views
Hello all, After posting a thread about my hot water solar control dilemma, some of you mentioned a DDC instead of a PLC because of the simplicity...
Replies
Views
I'm getting ready to implement the standard winder A4027118-A0461 application note from Siemens. This uses Drive Control Chart. Have any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm fairly new to the PLCs (coming from the BMS,DDC Bacnet world). I am currently doing rotating 12h shift work in a food manuf. plant. (Steep...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom