Siemens coros op25

mhmtfthnl

Hello everybody...

We have a problem about Siemens Coros OP 25. How can we back up and restore configuration and firmware program for that operator panel.Can it performed by Protool or Prosave. And which cable must we use to communicate with OP. Thank you for your concern.

Hi mhmtfthnl (how do you pronounce that !?).

THIS post talks about backing up the application on the OP25 to a flash card.
Notice that it will only be possible if the backup function is pragrammed into a button on the unit. If no such function can be found anywhere then you are out of luck.

Try to browse all the screens of the OP25.
Maybe there is a screen called "maintenance" or "OP25 functions" or something like that.

I would contact the original programmer, to get the source file.
Your other problem is that OP25 is obsolete and it can be difficult to find a spare.
With the original program you can both it to another OP25, and you can convert the application so that it can be downloaded to an OP27 or OP270-6.