GSM With PLC..HELP

dear all,
part of my design project is connecting a gsm modem to a PLC and let the PLC sends and recieves messges to/from the gsm modem using ladder programming..can any one help me please?

i think mine are siemes

hi sir,
i have plc which is S7300 and GSM (mc35i) from siemens... my gsm will be connected to the plc so the plc will send a messge to the gsm modem and the gsm modem will send it to another gsm modem which is connected to a pc. so i want to use ladder programming for that plc to send and recieve messeges from the gsm (mc35i). can you help me becuase on the net i didn't find any material. i wish i can have help please!

I am not familiar with your equipment. I will list a link for a GSM modem with built in GSM by Entertron. It connects via GSM to www to a PC. On the info page is a link to their manual which may be of some help.

If you are actually building this, and don't have the parts yet, their modem may be a good choice. If you don't have a PLC either, contact them and tell them that you are a student.

"Entertron Site Link"

"Entertron GSM Modem Link"

It appears that you are s student.

If possible, could you answer a few questions for me?

What country are you located in?

What type of class is this for, Electrical Engineering, PLC Programming, or ?

Did you pick out this project, or was it assigned?

Do you actually have to build it?

Does it actually have to work?

Do you have to pay for it?

Did you have any instruction on GSM and modems?

Did you have enough instruction to program the PLC without help?

Did you have any instruction in drawing the schematic?

Thank You.

regards.....casey