stupid question i know...

darrenj

I stumbled upon the AB forums the other day and now for the life of me cant find my way back there..

Can anyone point a link for the rs forums before i go completely crazy!!!!!

Thanks

Not a stupid question; you might not think to look for an "A-B" forum on the Rockwell Software site.

There is also a surprisingly good A-B Drives-specific forum hidden away inside the Drives portion of the website:

http://www.ab.com/support/abdrives/

You have to register and then you can go over to the Drives forum.

Similar Topics

Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
New to the EcoStruxure programming software (I'm an AutomationDirect guy) and I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how...
Replies
Views
I am developing FT View for the first time from scratch. I have looked in the manual over and over and I cant find what I am looking for. I need...
Replies
Views
I'm kicking around revisiting an idea I had a few years back. I have very little programming experience, just from school a few years ago. I had...
Replies
Views
I’m not a regular user of soft starts but the SMC Flex list the aux contacts can be set to “Normal”, what does normal mean? The manual doesn't say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom