1784-pcic

ttran

Hello
I am running a Windows NT machine, connected to a ProcessLogix processor using RSLinx 2.20, through a 1784 PCIC card. I went to upgrade to RSLinx 2.43, and when I did that, the PCIC card dropped out the A and B inputs. I tried to configure the PCIC driver on RSLinx, but it errors out, reading that I need to install a PCIC driver/card. So I tried to uninstall 2.43 and reinstall 2.20, and now I am able to configure the driver, however, I cannot start it. I've looked in devices under the control panel menu, and there is a Rockwell Software 1784-PCIC driver, and it is started, but I cannot start it in RSLinx. The driver is connected to a 1756-CNBR card, and the card is flashing red on the inputs and has a NET ERR. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've looked at the Knowledge Base of AB, but have came up with nothing.