Logix Master 6 Ge Series Six Printing??

subspaceguns

I have created a file with annotations for a series six processor using logix master 6. I can load and save the file and see the names for inputs, coils and registers.

My problem is when I try to print the ladder logic along with the annotations, it says no annotation file on disk. I look and have a .lad,.rdf,.nam but no .exp file. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong for trying to create a txt file to print both the ladder logic and the tag names.

Note I am able to print the ladder logic without a problem if I do not choose annotations in the print setup.

subspaceguns

Don't plan on building a career around mastery of the Series Six and Logicmaster software. I keep an old 386 computer with Logicmaster installed to service my clients with Series Sixes and Series Ones. It's a nice little adjunct to my business, but not enough to live off.

Your company ought to be considering a migration path from the Series Six to something current with reliable parts availability.

Steve Bailey said:
Don't plan on building a career around mastery of the Series Six and Logicmaster software.

Unless you work at Thamesport! :rolleyes:

Steve Bailey said:
Your company ought to be considering a migration path from the Series Six to something current with reliable parts availability.

Again...

Unless you work at Thamesport!

Paul

no problem there, I just need to add some code to an exsisting series six. I will be done with it after the first of April