Help!!

walters

i cant touch any programmed buttons on my TP anymore and now is my qeustion can i calibrate my TP with my PLC or with protool??

the thing that happened is:
when i wanted to restart the TP i pulled at the voltage supplyblock to take the power off cause otherwise i had more things that had to be restarted when taking off power but when i pulled at the supplyblock, the connectore where it was put in got loose from the print inside the TP i attached the connector back o the print but since then i cant touch any touchbutton programmed in the TP

so back on my question: can this be fixed by recalibrating or something or do i have to buy a new TP?

So you opened the TP and soldered the connector back on after it came loose. And then the touch functions ceased to work.
Send it back to Siemens for repair.

If nothing else seems to be loose or obviously defective, then you have no chance of figuring it out yourself.

Once, there was the possibility to exchange the screen by one self, with instructions from Siemens how to do it. But on the newer panels there are no longer any do-it-yourself instructions.

and what if i program a button with the function calibration and then with job
Image selection

select that button and calirate it with that?
shut that be possible?

woohoo i got it fixed!!!!! too bad i was such a moron that i didn't saw that the cable that makes the touching possible was pulled out of its connector so simply putted the plug back and binge a nice working TP