need help

Maybe in countries of higher lattitude outside temperature is too low to perform warm start :rolleyes: ?

No kiddin'. What is it you don't understand if you look it up in the manual? But firts of all: what controller are you talking about? It might be that cold start could mean something completely different when the terminology is used for another controller.

Be specific and you'll get the answers you need. Be vague and you're bound to be bashed around.

Regards,

Maybe in countries of higher lattitude outside temperature is too low to perform warm start :rolleyes: ?

No kiddin'. What is it you don't understand if you look it up in the manual? But first of all: what controller are you talking about? It might be that cold start could mean something completely different when the terminology is used for another controller.

Be specific and you'll get the answers you need. Be vague and you're bound to be bashed around.

Regards,