hitachi cpm-e3

stlov

i need to copy from the eprom to a blank one how do i do it do i need a special lead?
what are the pin outs?
what program do i need?
plus theres a switch on unit com 1.com2.pgm how do i go about this
any help would be good as thanks
i know how to swap eproms i just need to know how to connect to it with a laptop 9 pin conection
and read the data and burn it back and software and hardware i will need and where to purchase it from i am in the uk

Similar Topics

Hi, me again. i made my EM3 working. cheers cheers! :congrats: lol. Now i have another question (CPU is CPM-E3) -> How could i use specific...
Replies
Views
I have several of these on site. The machines are 15 years old and so I guess the design is actually 20 years old. Obviously they were...
Replies
Views
V
I start working with these 3 CPUs but I can't find the document,capble pro and software used. Have you ever worked with its? could you help me to...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
I have an old Hitachi EC2-28HRP. I have the program files ready to upload into the PLC, but not sure what I need (i.e. software). ActSip E has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom