Copy Concept Tag Variables?

Unregistered

U
I have 11 tag variables preceeded with basket1_***. I need to copy these and make the same 11 tags but with basket 2 then 3 then 4 etc. Is it possible to copy these without retyping the whole variable every time?

What are you programming in Step 7 / Controllogix / CXProgrammer
You can use normal windows hotkey's in these programs;

Select basket1***
CTRL+C
CTRL+V and change name??

concept software > modicon quantum plc
cntrl c kinda flashes the screen (looks like it is doing something) but cntrl v does nothing ( i cant get it to paste )

If memory serves me right, you have to use a space or click on the tag name field as if you were beginning to manually type in the tag name, and then press Control-V to paste. Then it pastes in as text.

In Concept, if you double click in a cell then CTRL-C and CTRL-V work. While in the variable editor you can use Search/Paste to create new variables and offset any associated address. Also you can use FILE-EXPORT/IMPORT which will allow you to create your variable tag names and other information in EXCEL or some other program.

As bad as Concept Help is with providing examples, the "Description of the variables editor" section is very good.