Please...help, Reporting with RSView32

Deer

Hi Friends,

I am learning a reporting system using RSView32.
I have a simple application using RSView32 where RSView will work together with EXcel to generated a simple report through VBA scripts.
In RSView Data Log Setup I was created three tags (system\blink fast, system\blink Slow,System\second)
If I gave a report command from graphic then EXcel will create the three tags with no problem (look at Excel attachment)
Problem is, if I added one new tag in the RSView datalog setup (example:System\minute), an error will appear with
message:"Model Report ()fail: To few parameter,expected 1 (Error No.3061)
And if I add two(2) new tags on the RSView data log setup, the error could be to few parameter,expected 2.
Friends, could you give me some direction how to solve it?.
Million thanks for your adviced

Deer

I had this problem. Look at the files created and look at the attribute. The file created will mark the first and last entries with a letter. If there are no entries between them, the report fails. The script you are using (I bet it is one from the knowledgebase) looks at these entries and ignores them. Read through the entire script and you will come across the entry, ignore the first and last. Make sure your data file is building properly.

David