Klockner Mohler

bbseay

I have a customer that has a KM that lately has been freezing up, and all the input lights come on during the freeze up, and the program freezes that out puts to the on position. We unplugged the mi-4 interface and the problem went away on his other machne that had the same problem. We unpluged the mi-4 on this one and so far it has not frozen up. Any ideas???

Thanks

Billy

Sounds like the MI-4 display is bad to me. Or something in the communications between the plc and the display has gone wacky.

What is the processor?

Similar Topics

I am looking for leads on getting a manual in English for the Klockner Moeller VTP HMI software. The software is VTP and was DOS based. From what...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a customer who has come to me with an issue with his Klockner-Moeller PS31 PLC. I realize its pretty ancient and should be replaced, and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, here I have a Klockner Moller Easy 820 Dc PLC which I need to back up. KM was taken over by Eaton some years ago. After trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a program that is from 1988. It is written in IL and I cannot find manual for it. It is PS32 PLC. On vendor site...
Replies
Views
One of my customers purchased a used machine with a Klockner Moeller PS4-201-MM1 PLC in it. The program was gone, but they were able to obtain the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom